For a more dynamic and efficient development of the organic movement in Ukraine's time to unite the efforts of all households, scientific and educational institutions, processing and other businesses and institutions interested in producing and distributing healthy, completely safe for consumption, while the cultivation and processing is taken into account would also necessarily a careful attitude to nature in general and to the land and the people it employed, in particular.
That is why in 2005 was created Organic Federation of Ukraine, which seeks overall goal of promoting the values and worldview inherent supporters global organic movement, improving the efficiency of agricultural production with the simultaneous development of the modern world and domestic safe for human nature and technology, promoting the organic movement in Ukraine, including not only direct the production, processing and export of organic products, but also the formation of the domestic market consumption, widespread dissemination of values and sperevah organic farming.
For more than 80 years of its existence as a separate stream of management, organic production in the world of the small number of farmers who produced pure, natural products for a certain range of the closest traditional consumers, has become a powerful international process that includes not only agricultural production but tightly regulated and controlled storage, processing, transportation, distribution, etc.
The situation on world food markets shows the increasing consumer interest in healthy nutrition and with the direct contribution to the preservation of the natural environment. Therefore, meet the growing demand for organic products continues to be one of the strategic directions of development of agriculture in most European countries.
TASKS OF THE FEDERATION
- - Conservation and regeneration of the environment through the introduction of organic technologies in production;
- - Dissemination of information and propaganda advantages of organic and biodynamic production;
- - Explaining to producers and consumers features mentioned areas;
- - Assist in the development of systems of organic and biodynamic agriculture for agricultural producers with the best domestic and foreign scientific and industrial experience;
- - Promoting the development of regulations in organic education, writing and publishing scientific literature, textbooks, manuals, periodicals;
- - Fostering in all regions of Ukraine network of producers and processors of organic products and the development not only of its exports, but, especially, the creation of markets for such products in the Ukraine.